- Flexible hours and having weekends & holidays off: There is no point in having a high-paying job if you don’t have time to spend that hard-earned money. As a CNA, you’ll enjoy traveling, spending weekends, evenings, and holidays with your friends and family.
- Great pay: Working as a CNA, you’ll be able to buy yourself a new car and even become a homeowner. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median CNA income inMinnesota is $36,770 and rising.
- Growth opportunities: There are a lot of opportunities to grow both financially and professionally in the nursing field.
- Working in a friendly and fun environment: It’s extremely rare to meet a CNA that doesn’t like their job. Medical offices are full of good humor, co-workers are usually great friends, and essentially everyone loves their job.
- Helping People: People are sometimes scared to go to the dentist, and you’ll be able to make their visit more comfortable. It’s very rewarding to help people feel more confident about their smile.
Loving Lotus CNA Training Academy’s program provides you with everything you need to become a CNA in just 3 weeks and start loving your job.
Click here to reserve a spot in our next class.